- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Dalhousie University, 2006
- Masters of Public Administration, Dalhousie University, 2008
- Juris Doctor, University of Calgary, 2011
- Call to the Bar: 2012
Jeff practices primarily corporate/commercial law, with a focus in commercial real estate, leasing, financing, and acquisitions and divestitures. He has a broad range of experience in land acquisitions, purchase and sales, commercial lease agreements, secured transactions, joint ventures, and partnerships. Jeff regularly advises businesses on corporate and commercial planning and is a member of the firm’s residential real estate group.
His practice also includes advising clients on various securities matters, including offering memoranda, capital pool companies, takeover bids and continuous disclosure requirements.
Jeff is an instructor with the Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education and a director with the Calgary Society for Persons with Disabilities. He is an active hockey player and enjoys spending time with his young family.
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Director, Calgary Society for Persons with Disabilities
- Member, Junior Chamber International (JCI)
to Our Team